Help 4 Teens - Connexions County Durham

Personal Advisers  


► Personal Advisers

Personal Advisers are part of One Point in County Durham. This service is countywide, based in ten area teams and a number of outreach locations; but you will be able to see an adviser in a venue close to where they live.

Personal Advisers within One Point are able to work with you if you require extra support because of your circumstances; such as:

if you have a statement of special educational needs
are in or have recently left care
are pregnant or a teen parent
have been in trouble with the police
are homeless or at risk of losing your home
have other issues which could prevent you from doing well in school or moving on successfully afterwards.

If you have left school and do not have a full time course, job or training place; you may be able to get support from a Personal Adviser to search for opportunities and make applications.

You can speak to a Personal Adviser by contacting your local One Point centre.

Use the diagram below to find out where you can receive Information, Advice, Guidance or Support:

What Information, Advice, Guidance or Support do you need? Option 1 Option 2 Option 3 Option 4

Current rating: 4 thumbs up  
Posted 2nd July 2012
By cx-admin
Bookmark and Share